The library has a large meeting room in the lower level available for public use. The room has WiFi access, a sink, a refrigerator, a microwave, a television with DVD player and a video projector and screen. To request use of the room, please fill out the reservation form, below, and submit it to the library circulation desk.
Requirements and rules for reserving the room:
* Only adults, 18 years or older, may reserve rooms for themselves or a group approved by the director. The individual reserving the room will be held as the accountable representative for the group.
* All meeting room use requires an adult, age 18 or older, to be present at all times during room usage.
* Refreshments may be served in meeting rooms. No alcoholic beverages are allowed.
* Furniture may be rearranged as needed, and the room should be returned to its original setup afterward.
* All room users are expected to leave the room clean, undamaged, and in the same condition as originally found, and may be held liable for any damages. Please leave the room as follows:
o Chairs stacked against wall
o Floors cleaned
o Any garbage removed from building by the individual reserving the room.
* Failure to follow the meeting room regulations may result in loss of privileges.
There is no fee for the use of rooms in the library, however, a donation is welcome.