Use a computer
We have seven PCs available for public use at no charge.
- Computers have Microsoft Office 365—which includes Word, Excel, Publisher, and Powerpoint—internet browsers and other software.
- Computers are available for use during library hours.
- Each computer is networked to our printers.
- Headphones are available for use with the laptops.
- WiFi is available 24/7 for use with patrons' own laptops in the library and in our lobby. The lobby is always open.
- A laptop is available for use in our private lower-level meeting room for webinars, etc.
Black and white prints are $.15 per page.
Color computer prints are $0.50—$1.00 per printed page, depending on density of color.
Patrons are responsible for all pages printed.